Psychologist in Copenhagen
Welcome. My name is Camilla Staunsbrink, and I am a Danish psychologist offering individual therapy sessions for adults and young people experiencing difficulty and crisis in their lives.
I have experience with a wide range of topics and often work with the following:
- Feelings of low self-esteem, shame, feelings of not-being-good-enough, insecurities, self-criticism and self-blame, identity.
- Loss and pain.
- Jealousy, trouble finding love, problems in a current relationship.
- Stress, trauma, depression, anxiety.
- Distress in relations to serious illness (life-threatening or chronic) and other physical health problems.
My wish is to contribute in best ways possible to change, recovery and greater quality of life.
The approach is holistically oriented and based in Existential Phenomenological Therapy. It is also person-centred and draws on Cognitive Therapies and Trauma Psychology if and when this makes sense.
I have a MSc in Psychology from University of Copenhagen, authorization from The Danish Supervisory Board of Psychological Practice, and I am a member of the Danish Psychological Association.
My office is located in central Copenhagen (view map below), and I also offer sessions by phone or online.
Fees and Terms
- Individual therapy (60 min.): 1000 kr.
- Individual therapy (90 min.): 1500 kr.
Payment for each session is due at the time of the session and is made by either cash or MobilePay.
Cancellation of a scheduled session must be made at 8pm the night before that session. My policy is to charge full regular fees for missed sessions and cancellations made after 8pm the night before. If you need to cancel or change a session you may contact me via the contact information listed below.
The fees and terms apply to phone and online sessions as well. Payment for these can only be made by MobilePay though.